Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Day 289 - Candy Coated Crack

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No, really, that is what this bottle is filled with. Crunchy, candy-coated crack. Imagine a Reese's Pieces candy. Delicious, right? Now imagine a larger Reese's Pieces filled with more peanut-buttery goodness and a thicker chocolate shell.

With my new objective to excercise more and eat right, this bottle should have been called "Torture".

The label has people on a beach spelling out the word "LOVE" with their bodies. I chose this filler for this bottle for a few reasons. 1) I love, love, love candy (especially peanut butter candies). 2) I felt the filler would look nice with the label (and, in my opinion, it does). And 3) Stevie provided me with these sweet treats for me to eat/put in a bottle (xoxo).

Night, night,
~Mitch~

No comments:

Post a Comment