Thursday, May 6, 2010

Day 287 - Ok, a Few More Beans

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

What is it about pinto beans that looks so fake? They don't look natural. It is almost like someone took the fake beans from that old game "Don't Spill the Beans" and splashed some tan paint on them. I don't know, I can't imagine them growing in nature.

I chose this label because it has a picture of a rock on it. It looks natural, unlike the beans, and its texture and color array reminded me of the little beans.

As the previous handful of posts indicate, I will be in Wisconsin for the next four days helping Stevie's brother move. I will post more complete descriptions for these bottles when I return. But, for now, it's time to get some sleep.

Have a good weekend,
~Mitch~

No comments:

Post a Comment