Sunday, January 17, 2010

Day 239 - One Tequila, Two Tequila, Three Tequila, Floor

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I don't know the girl on the label. I'm not even sure she's of legal age to drink. But that's the beauty of an anonymous picture like this, I can affix my own story, my own details to it. Maybe this girl is simply napping on the beach, maybe the picture was snapped mid sneeze and that is why her head is slumped into her chest as it is. But maybe, just maybe, she's in Mexico and got caught up in the spirit of her vacation at the bar with her friends. Maybe she had one too many and decided to rest against this wall on some beach on her way home. I don't know. Tequila, Mexico, possibly intoxicated woman; it's all possible.

And if you know this girl and are reading this, my apologies for jumping to conclusion.

12 fluid ounces of Jose Cuervo.

About eight healthy shots,
~Mitch~

No comments:

Post a Comment