Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Day 235 - Going Crazy

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

In keeping with the tradition of putting ironic pet food within bottles with pets on the label (as I did on Day 132 and Day 39), this bottle featuring a dog on the label has been filled with cat food. The cat food seen in Day 39's bottle is the special kind of kibble that my family feeds our three cats; Oscar, Olliver, and Oswald. The cat food in today's bottle is a different brand, a different flavor, and contains fun and colorful fish-like and steak-like shapes. You see, Stevie moved back into the dorms on campus. Because no pets are permitted in the dorms, and because we wanted her cat to have a good home, my family and I adopted her baby cat, Psycho. He only lives up to his name from time-to-time, but for the most part he's doing just fine.

Welcome home, Psych,
~Mitch~

P.S. - In fact, I think he's doing quite well...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. Gee 4 cats. I'm just itching to meet this one. Aunt Kay

    ReplyDelete