Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Day 234 - Charged Up

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Alright, still getting back into the swing of things, but I'm going to proceed as usual and try to ramp up the multiple posts per day as much as possible. My cache of Jones bottles that I stumbled upon is starting to dry up and, once again, I may be looking at a Jones shortage.

But let's erase those bad thoughts and focus on today's bottle. I like it. The filler, in my opinion, is unique, not wasteful, and looks pretty cool inside a bottle. I collected these used batteries from around the house and by raiding the recycling bins around campus.

I don't know if there is a connection per se between filler and label, this label was chosen based on what my sis and I thought would look the best with a bunch of dead batteries behind it.

Sometimes the F.T.L.C. is just a gut instinct.

I felt that this label was destined for this filler.

Sometimes I just guess that the filler and label are going to look good together.

And, usually, I am right,
~Mitch~

No comments:

Post a Comment