Wednesday, January 20, 2010

242 - Bandanna Republic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

As an extra special treat, I mean that as a bonus treat, not an extra special treat, although it is, but I digress. Worst Jones-a-Day intro yet? You bet.

As a special bonus to Stevie's customized Jones bottle, featured in Day 224's post, was this awesome Jones Soda bandanna. As cool as it is, I felt it should forever be memorialized in the contents of a bottle.

The filler-to-label-connection, I guess, stems from this image I have of snowboarders wearing goggles over their eyes and bandannas over the remainder of their faces. I'm not sure if this makes sense to anyone else, but it makes sense to me.

242,
~Mitch~

P.S. - Bandanna details...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment: