Monday, December 28, 2009

Day 221 - Back From Break

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I hope I haven't lost any of you, and I appreciate your patience as I return to a normal schedule. I come today with as many bottles as I can muster. I know today's post is not a fraction of what I owe, and it pains me to say that it might have to be that way for a few more days. I am done with the 40-hour weeks and honestly have five-or-six easy, thoughtful, unique fillers on hand; but I am out of bottles. My two main Jones suppliers have had the same four lousy bottles for weeks and, since I cannot post duplicates, I am stuck in limbo until they receive more.

I know I owe nearly a dozen bottles, maybe more, but until I can get my hands on new bottles in an affordable fashion, I'm kinda S.O.L. And, unfortunately, so are my loyal fans.

But here's what I have for you. To try and compensate for the lack of bottles I will increase the size of my descriptions and include some more personal things going on right now. Christmas is over and it was one for the record-books; thanks to my family, Stevie, and her family for everything and showing me a wonderful Christmas. I worked three back-to-back weeks at the biggest toy store there is (i.e. Toys "R" Us) and was feeling quite burnt out. Aside from Christmas Day, today marked my first day off practically all month.

I know X-mas isn't about the gifts, but I got more than I could ever ask for and then some. If you add the sentimental values and the fact that I'll have candy and sweets well into June, it had to have been the best Christmas ever.

Included in my giant stocking from Stevie, along with an insane amount of candy, hot sauce, coffees, and more, were boxes upon boxes of "candy cigarettes". You know, the little sticks of pure sugar that kind of resemble cigarettes? Officially called "Candy Sticks" or "Batonnets de Bonbon". On each box a different Marvel superhero. What does Spiderman have to do with candy sticks? Beats me.

There is no F.T.L.C. here, and as long as I'm being frank, I was saving this label for an AMAZING filler.

Desperate times, desperate measures,
~Mitch~

P.S. - Alternate angles...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you back. I check every day to see if you have a new bottle. I know you have been busy. Aunt Kay

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! I have that SAME label! and it is right behind me! lol! wow!

    ReplyDelete