Friday, December 11, 2009

Day 215 - Re-feather-Member

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Forgive the inside joke in the title, but it was necessary.

Instead of relaxing and staying some place warm over her Fall break, Stevie took an alternative break to a reservation in South Dakota. I'm sure I'll screw up the terminology here, but she helped out with various construction work including installing wood-flooring, insulation work, and "skirting" trailers.

Anyways, while she was away, I couldn't help but think of her. And, while she was away, I know she couldn't stop thinking of me. Not only did she sport a soccer shirt I wore in elementary school with "Mitchell" scrawled across the front, but she brought me home two wooden blocks from the construction site for my project.

Thanks, love,
~Mitch~

P.S. - I used a power-drill to bore out holes in the blocks and collected the shavings to put in the bottle. Yes, I've done "sawdust" before in a previous bottle, but this isn't sawdust...it's drill-dust and it is special...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

A look at the "skirting"...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And a peek inside the joke...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. Stevie sounds like a great person. She seems to be quite a helper. Aunt Kay

    ReplyDelete