Friday, December 11, 2009

Day 214 - On a Beach in Mexico

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Kind of a thing, isn't it? Nachos, chips and salsa, taco night; all special occasions with one thing in common - tortilla chips.

In this bottle, which by now should be obvious, is broken tortilla chips. Chosen because I imagine the two girls on the label on vacation somewhere warm, somewhere nice, somewhere where eating chips and salsa is a standard form of relaxation.

I'd like to be there right now.

Warm and relaxed is not exactly how I feel right now,
~Mitch~

P.S. - Forgive the screen in the picture. I would have taken in off, but it's a bit chilly outside right now...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. Nice pool shot. I want summer back! I would love to take a vacation in a warm weather area maybe Cancun! Aunt Kay

    ReplyDelete