Friday, December 11, 2009

Day 213 - Red, Please

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

It was never "cherry" Kool-aid, was it? It was never, "Mom, I would like cherry Kool-aid, please". No, it was "red" Kool-aid. Not strawberry, not cherry, not watermelon. Red; obviously the best Kool-aid ever.

In this bottle is my favorite Kool-aid made to my specifications. Yes, this is the first bottle that was drunk out of twice; once when I consumed the soda, and twice while testing the Kool-aid inside. I like mine more sweet, with lots of sugar.

And, preferably, red,
~Mitch~

2 comments:

  1. Oh, and how Mom and I grew to HATE the "Red" Kool-Aid!! It was so responsible for multiple carpet stains which could never be gotten out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PLEAASSSE do NOT break this bottle!!

    Dad

    ReplyDelete