Saturday, December 5, 2009

Day 206 - All Wrapped Up [EDIT]

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

So, to keep this one short, the filler for this bottle is brown paper. Doesn't sound exciting or meaningful, but I didn't mention that it is special brown paper. I've been waiting a long time for my new street board to arrive. I made an order on Labor Day for a new cruising skateboard and a new street skateboard. The cruising board came quickly, but every time I checked my email or the website I was reminded that the new Girl board was back-ordered.

Well, it finally arrived; wrapped safely in a box with the brown paper seen in this bottle. On the label two important things to note; 1) a girl and 2) a skateboard. My Girl brand skateboard came mailed wrapped in this brown paper.

Yay,
~Mitch~

P.S. - The new Girl...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment