Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Day 184 - Missed a Spot

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

When I first saw this bottle I thought the image on the label was of a kid playing in a fountain or running through a sprinkler. I just saw a streak of what looked to be water and saw his mouth slightly agape as if to take a sip out of the vertical stream. I passed this bottle at first as I couldn't think of a reasonable filler. Well, upon another trip to the store I took a second look and saw what the image really is. It is of a kid, true, but he is not playing with water, rather he appears to be washing a window and the streaks of water are really streaks of some surface cleaner. An appropriate filler was now obvious; glass cleaner. Today's bottle is filled with clear-blue glass cleaner solvent.

It is the first bottle where the filler was applied to both the inside and the outside of the bottle.

So clean,
~Mitch~

1 comment:

  1. It took me a few seconds to see what the boy was doing even after you describe it. Very clever. Aunt Kay

    ReplyDelete