Monday, November 9, 2009

Day 183 - The Fifty Yard Line

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Take what I've said about merry-go-rounds from Day 58, "If you are looking at a merry-go-round, if you're sitting on a baroque, lavishly painted horse that travels in circles without moving its legs, you are probably celebrating something." Add to that what I've said about balloons from Day 100, "I find that a colorful smattering of balloons always provokes celebratory feelings." The sum of these two things indicate that today's bottle, one filled with balloons and with a merry-go-round on the label, is very, very special.

There are 365 days in a year, roughly. I have done 183 posts. This means that I am just over halfway to my goal of one post for each day for an entire year.

Over the hill, halfway home; I've made it so far and would like to take this time to once again thank all my fans, friends, family, and followers for all your support.

I would say more but I think this special celebratory bottle speaks for itself.

Here's to 182 more!,
~Mitch~

P.S. - Almost forgot to mention that the bottle is filled with exactly 183 balloons to mark this milestone.

1 comment:

  1. What a great way to mark your milestone and a very colorful one at that. Aunt Kay

    ReplyDelete