Saturday, November 7, 2009

Day 179 - It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like...OMG ANOTHER HOLIDAY SEASON!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Blame society. Blame capitalism, the government, and door-buster deals. Blame the economy for being lousy, but not lousy enough to keep customers from shopping at 12:15 in the morning. Why are we open until midnight now? Apparently it is prime time to be waited on hand-and-foot. A great opportunity to be the only shopper while the automatic lights switch off. Where you are free to ask a million-and-a-half stupid questions just because you can and somehow that makes you feel special.

If my posts are late or lack-luster lately, it's because I've signed away my soul to the store at which I am employed. Christmas time at the biggest toy store there is; gee-whiz. Open at 7:00am, close at 12:00am. Seventeen hours of fun, fun, f...get me out of here!

Today's bottle - that is, yesterday's bottle, or, since it is past midnight, the bottle that was meant for Thursday - is filled with powdered sugar. The ski-lift on the label made me think of the sweet, fresh powder - snow, that is.

I'll make up for the two bottles I owe tomorrow.

I am really sorry.

Blame it on anything but me,
~Mitch~

No comments:

Post a Comment