Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Day 177 - Show Me the Dough

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

As Kevin had said in his comment before this post was even complete, the connection here really isn't important. Bottles like this, the ones that are colorful and interesting to look at from all sides speak for themselves.

So I don't want to fog this bottle with a bunch of words. It is filled with Play-Doh, the childhood modeling compound. A total of 12 different colors were used to fill this bottle. The colors were carefully chosen, mashed together, rolled into a thin snake old-school style, and crammed into the bottle.

I actually chose this bottle purposely. I thought the beautiful flowers on the label needed a little color.

Ah, love that smell,
~Mitch~

P.S. - The colors used...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And a look at the different sides...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments:

  1. This bottle looks amazing. The connection doesn't even matter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I concur. Simply a beeuutifulll bottle and I know you worked hard on it. Colorwise, it outdoes day 163 which I thought was very nice at the time.

    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colors are wonderful and I loved watching me screen come alive with them. Thanks. Aunt Kay

    ReplyDelete