Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Day 163 - Tree Hugger

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Was forced to make an emergency run to Meijer directly before this photo to buy bottles, luckily Mom had bought a bag of mixed beans for the purpose of my project. It was a warming feeling to have my Mom call from the store to ask if I've done dry beans yet; glad I'm not the only one focused on day 365.

So I normally buy bottles 12, 16 at a time but as a broken, skipping record would dictate, that I don't have the funds for that. So I had to filter through the entire stock to find four bottles; one had to match the bean filler. This is the best I could do. I thought of tree-huggers and how beans probably compose a large portion of their diets; what with the protein and lack of animal and such in beans.

So, as I said, the bottle was emptied and quickly dried before filling. Part of me hopes a little left-over water residue makes some of the beans sprout.

That'd be cool,
~Mitch~

1 comment: