Thursday, October 15, 2009

Day 157 - All Fall Down

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"To everything - turn, turn turn. There is a season - turn, turn, turn..."

With the cooler weather comes warmer colors; brilliant yellows and oranges. Splashes of bright, October red. The leaves, like the season, are changing. As soon as I received this bottle with a girl holding a large, what appears to be maple leaf, I had visions of Autumn and the array of colors.

The bottle ended up more real-to-real-life and the colors a little less spectacular than expected. But that's life. You don't always get what you want.

In this bottle, dry, dead, Fall leaves. I tried to grab the yellows and oranges, ended up with a lot of pale green and fart brown.

Can't wait for Halloween. I got something special planned,
~Mitch~

1 comment:

  1. I think the bottle turned out fallish. Aunt Kay

    ReplyDelete