Friday, October 9, 2009

Day 151 - You CAN Do It To

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Meh, this one didn't turn out exactly as I had planned, but it gets the job done. Another bottle in the Jones "save the environment" recycling campaign, the label features a bin full of cans and bottles, aluminum and plastic, with the word "Recycling" on the front. So, it seemed only natural to fill this bottle with the same. There is a total of $0.80 worth of cans in this bottle, that's eight cans in case you are not aware that Michigan has a ten cent deposit, all cans are a different "flavor". There's Mountain Dew, Pepsi, Sprite, Coke Zero, Cherry Coke, Vernor's Ginger Ale, Coke, and a Miller Light can.

F.T.L.C. is obvious,
~Mitch~

3 comments:

  1. So... What's next? I bottle with two pieces of bread stuffed into it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. For the record, my comment on the two pieces of bread was supposed to be posted on "In a Jam". To quote Phil Mickelson, "I don't know what I was thinking, I am such an idiot".

    Dad

    ReplyDelete