Sunday, October 4, 2009

Day 147 - Mixing it Up

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Trail mix; a camping staple. A family road trip staple. The perfect on-the-go snack, full of sugars and proteins, carbs and raisins. Hitting the trail, going away; au revoir, see-ya later. Today my brother leaves for business over seas, we won't see him again until February. Hence the tardiness of these posts and the lack of descriptions. Today's bottle is a reminder of his departure. His trail may be long and far from here, but in time it will lead him home.

On the label a man is seen on a jog alongside a canine companion. The idea of jogging on trails, being outside, going on an adventure is an idea I see in trail mix.

Jeff, happy trails to you.

Until we meet again,
~Mitch~

2 comments:

  1. I'm catching up on your posts from the past several days. I am having to swallow hard and my eyes are welling up. Very nice sentiments Mitchell!! Too emotionally charged...

    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. I felt the same way when I read your post. We will miss Jeff especially on the holidays and his birthday. Nice bottle. Aunt Kay

    ReplyDelete