Saturday, September 26, 2009

Day 138 - Hot Stuff

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Out of the 113 hot sauce packets borrowed (read: stolen) from Taco Bell, only 27 were needed to fill this bottle. Doing the math, let's see, carry the one - yeah, that means I have 86 "Fire" flavored sauce packets to expel on my next taco night.

Don't get me wrong, though. Whenever the drive-through attendant asks if I need any hot sauce I always reply, "Yeah, can I get a bunch of fire sauces?" Taco Bell's idea of "a bunch"? Three or four. So I had to take matters into my own hands. Instead of the drive-through, I opt for the walk-in and carry-out method. My idea of "a bunch of fire sauces"? Oh, 100 or so.

The fire sauce packets look cool, I only wish there were a way of smashing more into the bottle without popping any. The bottle is full to my standards, but could always be more full.

The label shows a little reflecting pool with water in it. Fire sauce is normally coupled with cold water or, better yet, a cold beer. Also, the way sauce flows around and squishes in its packet reminds me of water in a small confined space.

Arrrrriibbaa,
~Mitch~

1 comment: