Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Day 94 - Really Old Grapes

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

So, back in high school, I filled this bottle with grapes. I found the bottle behind the deck today and, lo-and-behold, it is now full of raisins! Crazy.

False. This bottle was not filled back in high school, in fact it was filled less than twenty minutes ago. And, duh, it wasn't filled with grapes it was actually filled with raisins. If they look funny, frosted, or moldy it is because the visible raisins were taken from a brand new box of Raisin Bran cereal; now I am left with a giant bowl of 100% bran, yum.

In this bottle, as I have mentioned repeatedly above, is raisins. It took an entire box's worth of raisins from Raisin Bran cereal and four of the individual, "snack-pack" boxes of un-frosted raisins. Purposely, the less cool, more lame, sugarless raisins were put behind the label where they couldn't be seen.

I had to make a special trip to the store to buy this bottle because I was completely out of Jones. The soda was consumed, the bottle was washed, dried, filled, and photographed within a thirty minute span. Stevie helped pick out some bottles with me, she even sprung for the next week's worth of posts (xoxo).

Wow, this is going on for way, way, too long. The label-filler connection goes as follows; everyone knows what happens to skin after a relaxing bath. It wrinkles. Shrivels up like a prune. Raisin-izes you.

I'm so hitting that bran in the morning,
~Mitch~

No comments:

Post a Comment