Thursday, August 6, 2009

Day 88 - Perhaps Peter Picked a Peck of Pickles

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Presently, popular positions, platforms promoted by prevailing parables, persuade people into presuming that Peter Pepper, a prominent personality, procured a peck of pickled peppers post-pick. Peculiar; Peter Pepper was pegged for pecking at a pack of pungent, plump, pickles.

Today's bottle is filled with what is most likely a mixture of water, salt, seasoning, and vinegar. I'm not sure what most people do with the leftover pickle juice once the container is empty, but for some reason, there were nearly three jars of the acrid juice in my family's fridge. I had a bottle with a man taking out a bag of trash and couldn't help but think, "why haven't these been thrown out yet?"

Voila, new Jones,
~Mitch~

3 comments:

  1. Did you purposely spell pickle incorrectly in the titel??

    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, dad, I spelt it wrong on purpose as a clever literary device to point out that...NO, I did not mean to spell "pickle" wrong.

    You have an uncanny ability to point out my flaws, thanks.

    Lol, did you mean to spell "title" wrong?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course. I would never accidently spell a word incorrectly.

    ReplyDelete