Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Day 86 - Yes, It Does Taste Like Apple

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I've gone and done it again, left myself with no time to discuss the day's bottle. As quickly and concisely as possible, let me explain. Today's bottle is filled with Apple Jacks cereal, you know, the one that is a paradox because it does not taste like apple. Well, I chose this bottle to house this cereal for two reasons. One, the flavor was Green Apple; one that tastes exactly like biting into a crisp, sugary, tangy apple. Two, the tree on the label made me think of the apple trees that grow in my backyard. Apple trees, apple flavor, Apple Jacks; full circle.

I wanted to call today's post "The Cap That Was Never Read" because, as you all know, I can't let myself read the cap unless I have personally drank the entire soda. I was forced to pour the soda into a glass as I did not have the time to drink the rest of it. I filled the bottle and placed the cap on top. Even if I end up drinking the rest of the Jones, I can't unseal the bottle. Poor cap.

Remember to smile today. Think of something or someone that makes you happy.

:),
~Mitch~

No comments:

Post a Comment