Sunday, July 19, 2009

Day 70 - Banned

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Rubber bands was one of the first items on my list of potential fillers. I've mentioned a few times previously how nice it is to see these ideas evolve from a thought into a reality, this one is no different. Thankfully it turned out exactly how I had imagined it; perfect. I wish I could open a museum by the end of this project so people could see and hold the bottles in real life. Trust me, I can't explain how much cooler they look in real life. Being able to feel the weight and density of the filler and examining the bottle from all angles is a plus.

This is another hard to explain label-to-filler relationship. I see two recent high school graduates, sitting on swings with a setting summer sun in the background. Laughing, flirting, and enjoying their last summer together before leaving for college. I see a bottle filled with rubber bands of varying lengths, widths, and colors.

Make your own connection, post it in the comments,
~Mitch~

P.S. - Did I mention my mom is the cutest? The same day she gave me a bag full of old rubber bands she handed me this list. Her handwriting and desire to help me out make me smile. Thanks.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment