Saturday, July 11, 2009

Day 62 - Who Stole the Cookie From the Cookie Jar?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Yes, it was me. I've had this idea for a while now, and it's good to see it come to fruition. It was unbearably hard not to devour all the crumbs and chunks of chocolate that were too big to crush into the neck of the bottle. My room is still filled with the fragrant, buttery, chocolaty, cookie crumb potpourri; this bottle is definitely one of the best smelling of the bunch.

Just so everyone is aware, it did not take the whole jar of cookies pictured below to fill the volume of one bottle. In fact it only took about seven-and-a-half of Keebler's Chip Deluxe Chocolate Lovers chocolate chip cookies.

The label is kind of an obvious choice if you think about it. What would childhood have been without chocolate chip cookies? Sometimes I'd even have a handful for breakfast.

Now all I need is a Jones bottle filled with ice-cold milk...but I'm not sure how the milk would keep in my room,
~Mitch~

P.S. - I submit to you Exhibit "A" in the case of Jones v. Chocolate Chip Cookie Jar. You can clearly see the suspect with the defendant before the act of pilfering occurred...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment