Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Day 52 - American Classics

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I don't know, maybe it's the "America's Original Bubble Gum" stamped on the outside of the tub, or the blatant red, white, and blue color theme, but there is something so patriotic about Dubble Bubble chewing gum. It reminds me of baseball games, capture the flag, and fireworks.

To house the iconic bubble gum I chose a bottle featuring another American icon - the Statue of Liberty.

This is one of the best smelling bottles to date,
~Mitch~

P.S. - If you're in the Grand Rapids area, you might see these floating around...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Jones-a-Day business cards! There are 16 unique cards to collect so far, each with a picture that I have taken personally. I've been handing them out and plan on leaving them, hidden, in places for people to find.

No comments:

Post a Comment