Monday, June 29, 2009

Day 50 - Just Add Cranberry Sauce

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I couldn't think of anything that reminds me of home more than Stove Top stuffing mix. Stove Top, turkey, biscuits, and mashed potatoes; absolute perfection. Thanksgiving is not complete without Stove Top, which, in my personal opinion, blows away any home-made crap you can pull out of the bird's butt.

Filler = Stove Top stuffing mix (dry). The kid on the label could be me. We used to clear out our garage at home and skate while it rained or snowed outside. The garage sessions bring back awesome memories of growing up and Stove Top does the same thing; all the great family memories baked into tiny, flavorful croutons.

I had a handful of the dry mix while filling the bottle...

I couldn't help it,
~Mitch~

2 comments:

  1. I hate stuffing... can't explain why. I think it's a texture thing. :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're gross. You ate it dry? I don't even eat it normal.

    -Your sister

    ReplyDelete