Sunday, June 7, 2009

Day 28 - Millions of Peaches, Peaches for Me

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

So "gummy" has always been my favorite genre of candy; gummy bears, gummy worms, gummy frogs, gummy sharks. If it was gummy, I'd eat it. So when I was first introduced to gummy peaches I was absolutely hooked and demanded them all the time. You can tell this bottle was filled a while ago because the gummy peaches have since hardened and shrunk, leaving a good amount of space under the lid.

It was full at one time, I promise,
~Mitch~

P.S. - Holy crap! I just realized that the previous picture did not have a date stamp on it! I was taking a picture for another site, a forum, and was deciding between date stamp or no date stamp. I guess I forgot to put it back on. Oops!

4 comments:

  1. I'm a gummy lover also. Have you had the strawberry gummy there shaped like a strawberry red with the little green gummyleaf on it. Those are to die for also...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Strawberry flavored things are practically my favorite sub-genre of candy - licorice, gummies, hard candy etc. I haven't seen these though. I'll have to keep an eye out for them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here is the company that sells them here:

    http://www.mountainmannut.com/Site/Catalog.aspx?idCatalogCategory=18

    Check it out they have lots of goodies and things you can fill bottles with ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! This catalog is a great way to get new ideas. And those strawberries look delicious.

    ReplyDelete