Sunday, May 31, 2009

Day 20 - This Buds for You

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

So here we go, the apologies. I'm sorry. To those who expected to see a Jones bottle yesterday, I dropped the ball. It's not that I forgot, I was extremely busy. I worked from 9:00am to 5:30pm, had to run to my neighbors open house (duh, free Yesterdog), then had to run to another free baseball game. After that it was Buffalo Wild Wings. By that point I was just sober enough to remember to take a picture of a bottle, but not coherent enough to post it.

So this is to all the people I let down yesterday. It was bound to happen once. So here's to free ball games! Here's to eating hot wings with friends! Here's to all of you watching out there!

I made this bottle recently. It may be the only Jones bottle in the collection without a Jones label on it. It is filled with a combination of yellow and red food coloring and is wrapped in a Bud Light wrapper.

Smile today,
~Mitch~

No comments:

Post a Comment