Sunday, May 24, 2009

Day 14 - ROYGBIV

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This is the view outside my bedroom window. Had it been more humid and sunnier, there might have been an actual rainbow. In honor of reaching the two week mark, I decided to post a six-for-one picture. Now, originally, I had planned to count each bottle as a different day, but if I posted each picture by itself every day for a week it would be a boring week for those following and there would not be the cool rainbow effect.

All the colors of the rainbow; red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet. The red, yellow, green, and blue were the first bottles ever filled. The orange, indigo, and violet were filled yesterday and posed some problems. First of all, I am really good at making red water, and really good at making yellow water. It took three tries to make orange water. Lastly, indigo is a hard enough color to see, let alone create it using nothing but red and blue food coloring.

Found my rainbow...still no pot of gold,
~Mitch~

1 comment:

  1. with the right lighting and the right photography this could turn out to be a fucking awesome picture

    ReplyDelete